To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon offset and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most in just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Coatue, Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
We’re looking for a Revenue Ops leader to partner with our Head of Global Revenue and the greater sales organization. The vision of this role is to bring together Patch's distinct operations teams (BDR, Sales, Marketing, Account Management) with a unified strategy. You will maintain and manage metrics across the entire customer journey from customer acquisition (lead gen, conversion) to customer success (onboarding, NPS, renewals).This is a highly strategic role that will collaborate directly with Patch’s cofounders, VP of Marketing, and other cross-functional leaders to deliver sophisticated forecasting and modeling to inform hiring, performance management, pricing, marketing, acquisition/demand generation, and sales strategy. This is also a highly technical role as we scale the Rev Ops function and you’ll directly own the ‘source of truth’ for Patch’s budget and forecasting models – maintaining and updating regularly with key stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to monitor and optimize the entire customer experience from customer acquisition to customer success
- Build and maintain budget and forecasting models to inform Sales, Marketing, Pricing and hiring strategy
- Build a scalable revenue ops function over time as Patch continues to grow
Who you are
- Strategic leader with 5-10 years of experience who has directly built or been part of the growth of an ops function at a high-growth startup
- An operator who is not afraid to roll of their sleeves and work collaboratively to support Patch’s most important business needs
- A high functioning, low maintenance individual that will take ownership and build with confidence and strategic foresight who can blend the long-term vision with short term execution
- A technical expert with deep understanding of:
- --Modeling and forecasting (Google Sheets)
- --Salesforce and CRM
- --Paired systems (HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Outreach)
- --Reporting and data integrations
- --SQL and Metabase experience not required but a big plus
- Direct experience managing complex sales models for enterprise GTM motions is a plus
What makes patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions