Sales Enablement Manager
At Atlan, one of our core values is putting the problem first and solution second. That’s why our folks in the Business Team come to work every morning with the intent of helping as many people as they can. Even if this means telling them that we’re not the right fit for them.
As part of our Business Team, you’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground—working to understand our users’ biggest challenges and wins—so we can integrate this information into our vision for our products. Every line of code we write and every pixel we create will be shaped by what you see and hear on a daily basis.
Let’s lead from the front and show the world how it’s done.
(Co-founders of Atlan)
Why is this role important to us?🤔
- We started as a data team, and we want to be the kind of partner that we would have liked to have ourselves! This principle guides all our customer interactions. You will need to empower our sellers to be this kind of partner.
- We fundamentally believe that the most important role of our go-to-market team is to help customers solve problems and play the role of a trusted advisor. The Sales Enablement Manager will play a pivotal role in enabling this.
- We've been growing rapidly in the past 12 months and are scaling the GTM org. As we scale, we're hiring a sales enablement manager to build the foundational systems, processes and cadences to enable us to scale.
- We're looking for someone who's passionate about solving problems, loves all things data, and is looking for a high-impact role in a high-growth startup.
Your Mission at Atlan 🌟
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations to establish Sales and Marketing enablement priorities and project plans
- Set up our Sales Enablement function and culture from the ground up.
- Do whatever it takes to positively impact the ramp time and quota attainment of our Sales teamBe the trusted advisor for the sales team to identify resource gaps and create more efficient sales processes
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground, constantly hearing customer feedback and working closely with our sales team to create templates, decks, battle cards, to help drive deals forward
- Enable the sales team to understand the different contexts in which the Atlan product can be effectively used and conceptualize new use cases and solutions.
- Own everything related to onboarding, weekly enablement, sales kickoffs, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace