Demand Generation Director
Demostack is the world’s first demo experience platform. We help SaaS revenue leaders (sales, sales engineering, revenue operations, marketing, customer success, partnerships) accelerate revenue with custom demos made in minutes. Our product enables sellers to take control of the demo environment (no code needed), so engineering can focus on building a great product.
Demostack’s Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for all activities to fill our sales pipeline with marketing qualified leads that convert to opportunities. This person will work closely with marketing and sales leadership to ensure we are hitting targets for inbound opportunities and craft demand generation campaigns that generate awareness, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage digital paid media campaigns across paid social, SEM, and other channels aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s, their pain points, and their buyer’s journey.
- Manage marketing automation to effectively nurture prospects through the funnel with segmented email cadences.
- Create landing pages optimized for conversion.
- Analyze campaign performance and share results with marketing and sales leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Manage trade shows, events, and webinars to generate interest in Demostack’s product offering.
- Build a presence for Demostack across software review sites and online communities where our personas connect.
- Volume of MQLs
- MQL:Opportunity conversion rate
- Cost per MQL
Experience and skills:
- 3-4 years in B2B demand generation, ideally in a SaaS startup environment
- Proven track record of successfully generating demand for a B2B software product
- Proficient in Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, and CMS platforms
- Ownership: Ability to take initiative, execute on multiple projects at once, and generate results
- Analytical skills: Ability to solve complex problems and identify opportunities by using data and public information.
- Process: Sees around corners in terms of process. Able to come up with ideas, but also build a framework around how we will implement and measure their performance.
- Creative: Ability to build out content and copy that resonates
- Philosophical: Positive attitude, wants to know “why”
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great demos win deals