Headquartered in Austin, TX, Lendflow is one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the country. By enabling every company to provide seamless financial experiences to their customers, Lendflow is revolutionizing the lending industry. Through our embedded lending platform, SMBs can quickly and conveniently access the capital they need through the SaaS companies they already trust.
Joining Lendflow means joining a talented, international team. Our focus is on building the next generation of financial software that is expanding rapidly in the U.S. and abroad. We’re proud of our culture and our values, and we’re committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment together.
As an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, you will be part of a growing Enterprise Sales organization and you’ll have the unique opportunity to cultivate relationships with innovative software and fintech companies, working with them to build new business models or improve existing processes, while powering the growth of Lendflow.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in selling to the C-suite and other enterprise level stakeholders as key decision makers, a passion for problem solving, the ability to handle multiple complex deals simultaneously, creativity, an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for winning.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO LENDFLOW
- You can consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- You can nurture a mix of Raw Leads, MQLs, SQLs, and existing prospects through the sales funnel and bring them to close.
- You will work with prospects to identify how they can leverage Lendflow’s platform and ecosystem to build, enhance or embed new financial products to serve their customers.
- You can work cross-functionally with Lendflow’s product, technology, and marketing teams to build customized solutions for each prospect during the sales process, adding the most value to both parties in the short and long-term.
- You’re eager to learn and you can collaborate with other teams to develop new ideas to improve business outcomes and metrics.
- You can distill complex topics into relatable and engaging sales conversations that drive measurable results.
- You can travel 25%-35% of the time to connect with prospects and existing customers at trade shows and other events to drive new business and nurture existing relationships.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales (at least 2 as an AE or AM).
- Knowledgeable about the lending industry, fintech or both.
- Experience selling to financial institutions is a plus.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to communicate with multiple high level stakeholders and manage complex deals.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Salesforce, project management software (e.g. Trello, Jira, Asana, etc.) and good knowledge of prospecting tools (e.g. Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc.)
** We don’t expect you to have them all, but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. We can’t wait to learn what those are.
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech and work on building out one of the hottest fintech spaces: embedded finance.
- A chance to join a successful early stage startup and help shape the future of the company.
- An inclusive working environment that fosters collaboration and empowerment.
- An international and remote team that comes together to solve complex problems through relentless execution and uncompromising integrity.
- Competitive compensation packages (Salary/Bonus/Equity).
- Benefits package that includes 401k, HSA, health, dental and vision benefits (employer subsidized).
- Top of the line equipment and software so you can do your best work.
- Flexible/Remote Work Arrangements (with ability to travel to Lendflow offices around the world).
- Education and Training Reimbursements.
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick leave.
- Fun team events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flexible embedded lending infrastructure