Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
Teamflow is the all-in-one collaboration hub helping remote and hybrid teams collaborate with the least possible amount of friction.
Unlike traditional videoconferencing tools that require scheduled meetings and produce a lot of ‘Zoom fatigue’, Teamflow is all about enabling spontaneous, focused collaboration and teamwork.
It shows your video in a bubble on a virtual office floor plan. You can move that bubble around, like in a video game, and only hear the people around you. Native apps within Teamflow let you whiteboard, take notes, share multiple screens, or bring a web application into your virtual office, without ever having to change tabs or lose connection with your team.
So your team can collaborate in this space, and when you want to chat with someone, you can just walk over to them and say hi, just like you would in real life — no more Zoom-scheduling nightmare.
The end result is better meetings, less Zoom fatigue, higher employee engagement and ultimately, a more productive and collaborative workplace.
To date, we’ve raised $50m from top-tier venture capitalists including Menlo Ventures, Battery Ventures, Elad Gil, Coatue, and others. You can read about our most recent fundraise in this article by Forbes magazine.
Teamflow is growing fast. Thousands of companies use our platform to power their collaboration, and we’re making some noise out there — TIME Magazine listed Teamflow as one of the “Best Inventions of 2021”.
This makes Teamflow an exciting place to work! There are tons of opportunities to grow, gain valuable experience, and pursue interesting ideas — we’re still small and nimble, but well-funded enough to dream big and swing for the fences.
Working here provides a unique opportunity because we use Teamflow day-in and day-out.
Whether you’re in engineering, marketing, sales, or customer success, you’ll get to experience the product we’re shipping on a daily basis — and have a seat at the table in helping determine the future of how the world works.
If you’re looking for an environment where everyone gets along, morale is high, product is built quickly, and growth is explosive....please submit an application!
At Teamflow, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, email, and a variety of other tools to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative with a track record of achieving sales quotas
How to Apply
If you meet most but not all of these qualifications and feel like you are an ideal candidate for this role, don’t hesitate to apply! At Teamflow, we value potential and willingness to grow over what you’ve done in the past.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile.⭐️
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Feel like a team again.