GTM Business Systems Analyst - SFDC Focus (Remote)
Cube powers business performance without changing how you work. Keep what you love about spreadsheets. Automate what you don’t.
During nearly two decades in finance, working at companies like GE, Deloitte, and Rent the Runway, our CEO & Co-Founder Christina spent way too many late nights in the office frustrated because she found herself spending more time prepping for analysis than on analysis itself. This is a reality for many finance teams and businesses: financial planning and reporting is a mission-critical function, but it’s also highly manual, time-consuming, and error-prone.
For years there have been others in the space promoting “the death of the spreadsheet” as if that’s something any finance person would agree to do. Whether we like them or not, spreadsheets are absolutely necessary for the finance function. Instead of trying to replace the spreadsheet—which most companies have failed at—Cube delivers a best-of-both-worlds approach by keeping what teams love about spreadsheets and automating what they don’t.
Backed by leading growth investors Bonfire Ventures, Mayfield, and Operator Collective, Cube is the first end-to-end FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) platform that’s easy enough for the entire business to use, but agile enough to implement and learn in just days. Hundreds of companies like Daily Harvest, Cotopaxi, and Headspace Health rely on Cube and our award-winning support to power their business performance.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we believe Cubers are the reason we win. Together, we’re building a culture that challenges and celebrates everyone with a path to grow. That’s where you come in! We’re happily headquartered in New York City, but we’re first and foremost a remote-first company. This means we communicate, collaborate, and connect virtually across different time zones.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a GTM Business Systems Analyst to manage day to day tasks as well as long term projects to support Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and other internal stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and developing SaaS applications, with a focus on Salesforce, that comprise the GTM technology stack.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the prioritization of stakeholder requests and projects
- Drive cross-functional requirements gathering and implementation of features while maintaining best practices
- Partner with Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations and other internal stakeholders to maintain data integrity to drive reliable reporting and metrics
- Implement and integrate new SaaS applications
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions
- Provide post-deployment support
- Ensure proper data collection and data consistency
- Maintain data quality, integrity and cleanliness
- Administer system security, including analyzing areas for improvement, risk assessments, and ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access
- Documentation and training for platforms and processes
- Own and audit the current Salesforce configurations and suggest improvements
- Perform routine data maintenance as needed (e.g. deduplication, normalization, etc.)
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience of Salesforce.com experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- Salesforce Administrator certifications & training (Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator certifications)
- An understanding of Salesforce's data security model
- Deep knowledge of declarative tools including flow, process builder and workflow rules
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Capacity to independently tackle problems and build out unique scalable solutions
- Strong work ethic with a "get stuff done" mentality
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, agile, and adaptable; comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Problem solver, strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Good written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
The expectations above are meant to be the ideal, but if you don’t meet all of them and think you’d be a great fit for this role, please apply!
Why you’ll love it here:
Cube promotes work-life balance by placing value in ownership over hours. We make iterative process changes based on real and measurable metrics. We encourage a culture of clear and effective communication through honest feedback, detailed documentation, and supportive mentorship.
Cube is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work.
Our Company Values:
Nimble - Our flexibility is an asset. It means we’re always learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We learn from our customers just like they learn from us.
Simple - We’re thoughtful and make decisions that favor quality over quantity. Focus is our focus. To quote Einstein, “If you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough." Simplicity is also synonymous with clarity in our context—there are many things we could focus on, but prioritizing and communicating clearly will make a huge impact on us.
Joyful - Our product elevates people in unsung roles--as a company, we want to create joyful experiences for our customers, teammates, candidates, and community, by creating connections and taking time to celebrate the impact we make.
Human - We’re a group of humans building products for humans. The way we operate, communicate, and collaborate is thoughtful and empathetic.
As a Cuber, you’ll have access to…
We celebrate First Fridays! The first Friday of each month, we all take off to recharge and enjoy a long weekend.
Our flexible paid vacation & sick/mental health time guidelines help you get the time/space you need.
We provide medical, vision, and dental insurance options with a nationally-recognized provider, including FSA/HSA options, and OneMedical membership.
You’ll be a part of an earlier-stage, high-growth company where all teammates have an opportunity to learn and grow.
We encourage participation in Employee Resource Groups such as our Gender Equity Group and more. You are welcome at our table!
We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when you’re moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack!
We offer equity in the form of incentive stock options to all employees of Cube, as we want you to be connected to the success of the company.
We offer a 401(k) program for our US employees–you can start contributing immediately! We've partnered with one of the top 401k firms for companies our size. In fact, they're a customer!
You’ll be joining an experienced team of tech startup leaders, who are eager to work with you and provide support and mentorship!
Your application has been successfully submitted.