Portfolio Success Manager
The GTMfund is an early-stage fund focused on investing in hyper-growth B2B SaaS companies. The fund is comprised of 200+ go-to-market executives from the fastest growing companies on the planet (Okta, Salesforce, Twilio, Square, Procore, Outreach, Shopify, etc). Our operators have been there, done that, from zero to IPO.
We have 90+ portfolio companies and counting. Talented founders and teams building exceptional companies. We help our portfolio companies with everything GTM - from advice and resources to hiring and mentorship. If it’s GTM, we have it covered.
- Portfolio company success - help our founders succeed. Connect them to the resource, support, or information they need, when they need it.
- Community success - drive engagement in our private LP Slack and founder Slack. Help plan in-person events and opportunities for the GTMfund community.
- Brand success - we’re only as good as our name. Help build GTMfund into one of the best founder-first, early-stage funds in venture capital.
- Operational excellence - we deliver a world class product to our portfolio companies: the flow of value / information from our LPs to our portfolio company founders and their executive teams. You will be tasked with continuous improvement of our product.
- Manage GTMfund programs. Facilitate our monthly GTMsessions with our LPs, portfolio company offers, and continue building a world-class support structure for our founders.
- Build, own, and execute portfolio company success and engagement plans.
- Represent the voice of GTMfund founders and their teams within the GTM community.
- Manage onboarding for new founders, portfolio companies, and GTM leaders to the community.
- Own engagement in GTMfund’s private Slack communities (GTM leaders and founders).
- Support planning and execution of in-person events for portfolio companies and GTM leaders.
- Build GTMfund’s brand through creative content and strategy, leveraging various channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, etc).
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
What We're Looking For
- 1 - 3 years years of experience working in SaaS, Tech or Finance, preferably in a GTM role.
- Founder focused - empathy for our founders and taking time to understand their pains, needs and wants, and will go the extra mile to help them succeed.
- Strong communication skills - ability to liaise directly with founders, their senior team members, and communicate the GTMfund mission.
- Self-motivated - comfortable working in a startup environment without the structure of big funds.
- A builder - desire to build the GTMfund community and brand into a sought-after name in venture capital.
- Interest in learning the ropes of venture investing.
- Competitive compensation.
- Fully remote - work from wherever makes you happy.
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory.
- Opportunity to work side-by-side with the greatest collection of GTM operators in venture.
- Flexible time-off and vacation policy.
*If you're interested in applying, please click "Apply" above and share a bit about yourself, why you'd be perfect for the role, and your LinkedIn or Resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Raise money from revenue executives who have Been There, Done That.