Customer Success Manager
Demostack is the world's first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We're on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join! We are looking for a talented CSM who will take an active part in strengthening our CS discipline.
What will you do?
- Build a strong and personal relationship with your portfolio of customers including a clear understanding of the customer’s business, use cases, challenges, objectives, and organization structure.
- Serve as a dedicated point of contact between the customer and Demostack’s different interfaces.
- Onboard new customers successfully by a clear understanding of the sales process, the desired outcomes, points of contact, timelines, desired features, and technical constraints.
- Perform training sessions to your customer’s users to make sure that they are utilizing best practices.
- Track and maximize the adoption of Demostack.
- Perform a business discovery with your customer’s on the fly to make sure that the customer’s obstacles are clearly described. This way, Demostack will be able to prioritize them optimally and solve them accurately.
- Build clear and holistic plans for “derailed customers” to get them back on track and own their execution.
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Assess client health on the fly. Document it clearly, and develop strategies to minimize the likelihood of churn/down-sell.
- Make sure that the relationship with your customer’s decision-making team is continuous and healthy.
- Partner with Account Executives on Expansion opportunities.
- 3+ years of Enterprise B2B SaaS customer success/account management experience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Experience with executive-level relationship management.
- Additional Awesomeness:Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Intercom - Advantage
- Experience with products that require some front-end understanding (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser tools…) - Advantage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great demos win deals