VP of Marketing
Capchase is a growth stage startup on a mission to automate everything that touches a $ for the $500B+ recurring revenue industry. To carry out this mission, we've received $400M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
We pursue simple ideas with ruthless execution: in a bit over a year, we’ve pushed to market three innovative products to automate non-dilutive financing (Grow), expense management (Extend) and treasury (Earn) - three pillars to any company’s FinOps. Over the last 12 months (and we’re only 18 months old!) we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡3,000 companies registered
💰$2B funding made available to companies, with 25% in European markets
🏃🏽♀️ 5,000+ months additional runway
🙌🏽 110 Capchasers (up from 16 last year) in 12 cities around the world
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
👫Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a results-oriented VP of Marketing with an innate bias to action to lead our global marketing efforts and help accelerate our exciting growth. We are looking for a proven leader who has demonstrated success operating in a high-growth startup environment and introducing the world to new categories of SaaS products in financial technology or a similarly complex industry. Ideal candidates will have experience building and managing a high-performing marketing team, with particular strengths in demand generation and product marketing.
This is a truly special opportunity to join a high-speed values-driven fintech company poised for growth.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work with Sales, Partnerships and Product to develop a deep understanding of our customer and prospect segments to drive effective product recommendations, articulate our value proposition and differentiation, and create messaging and proof-points to enable our marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute unified and robust go-to-market plans for all new product and feature releases, across owned and paid channels.
- Maximize the value of our website, ensuring brand consistency while optimizing for ROI across all internal stakeholders. Partner with product to establish site infrastructure requirements that enable smart technical architecture for agile marketing and optimization.
- Define, build in, track, analyze, and communicate KPIs for all efforts, ensuring the full team remains focused on results.
- Maintain and communicate a deep understanding of the competitive marketplace to drive all consumer marketing efforts.
- Lead a team of high performing marketers based in the US and Europe, driving high employee satisfaction and engagement, and supporting our Marketing goal to be a team that others want to work on and with
To thrive in this role, you have:
- 12+ years managing end-to-end product marketing at an innovative, fast-paced tech/SaaS, fintech or consumer finance.
- Experience leveraging a portfolio of features and innovation to develop a one brand ‘ecosystem’ strategy.
- Ability to drive deliverables in a cross-functional and collaborative environment.
- Track record of attracting and developing great talent, and of creating collaborative and highly engaged teams.
- Results-orientation and drive to win; solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to think strategically and also drive executional excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Capchase - Upfront Cashflow To Fund Your Growth