Sales Development Representative
Are you a rockstar who wants to make a massive dent within the construction industry? Are you a leader who is inspired to be a part of a rapidly growing company where you can help shape and scale the future?
Document Crunch is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our amazing and tight-knit team. This role will preferably be located in Atlanta, GA or Washington D.C. In this role, you will support our entire sales process, directly contributing to top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition, and profitability. Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, hard-working, and have the relentless ability to close accounts using a consultative and solutions-based approach.
- ● Support all of Document Crunch’s national sales efforts within the construction industry.
- ● Sales Development Rep: daily research and prospecting of the construction market including contractors, subcontractors, trade associations, and insurance brokers, in an effort to build a pipeline and generate qualified leads for Enterprise Account Executive
- ● Conduct outbound prospecting cold calls into new accounts and warm calls in conjunction with lead follow-up and nurturing programs. 80 – 100 outbound activities per day.
- ● Generating new leads and converting them into ongoing customers by building lasting connections and relationships with them and utilizing consultative selling: making recommendations that best suit our customer’s needs.
- ● Establish relationships with existing accounts to drive further adoption and usage of the platform.
- ● Collaborate with Document Crunch senior management team to identify strategic sales opportunities to further drive revenue and/or to support closing larger accounts.
- ● Manage inbound sales inquiries to support the sales process.
- ● Track activity, prepare, and maintain records for sales leads and account status in Salesforce.com
- ● Achieve and/or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- ● Some travel may be required as opportunities arise.
We would prefer 1-2 years of successful sales experience; preferably with a tech company and/or within the construction industry. However, if you aren’t that experienced, but are a rockstar and open to being trained by sales professionals, come on and apply!
What it Takes to Be a Rockstar in This Role
- ● Tenacious, highly motivated and target-driven mentality
- ● Effective listening skills and the ability to quickly build rapport
- ● Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- ● Excellent communication skills and professional presence
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- ● Being on close to the ground floor of an incredibly high growth business.
- ● Substantial internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- ● Beautiful, modern Atlanta office space; gym membership and locker room use included.
- ● We foster an open-minded and collaborative work environment with a focus on results. We expect the best from our team and let them schedule their day to accomplish their goals.
- ● Generous paid time off policy: crush your work, use whatever you want!
- ● Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- ● Merit based compensation: this is a salaried position + commission.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Document Crunch™ makes contract and document reviews fast, easy and cost effective.