Are you a rockstar who wants to make a massive dent within the construction industry? Are you a leader who is inspired to be a part of a rapidly growing company where you can help shape and scale the future?
Document Crunch is seeking a Account Executive to join our amazing and tight-knit team. This is a remote role but a plus would be if the candidate was located in Atlanta, GA or Washington D.C. Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, hard-working, and have the relentless ability to close accounts using a consultative and solutions-based approach.
We expect you to be hyper-competitive, have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be explaining the value of Document Crunch to prospects and above all closing deals at a high velocity. You will leverage a variety of sales methodologies, including onsite visits to construction sites, video calls, emails - whatever it takes to get the job done. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and help define and grow the sales organization.
Your day to day will involve the following:
- ● Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. We expect you to hunt and close.
- ● Establish strong relationships with strategic contacts within your territory to retain and grow existing revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities.
- ● Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- ● Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and other any other updates.
- ● Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- ● Maintain and grow a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects to accurately forecast and hit sales goals.
- ● Work with our customer success team to provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication and create upsell opportunities.
An Ideal Background:
- ● 5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- ● Results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- ● Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- ● Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- ● Track record of hitting and exceeding sales plans
- ● Experience in construction, specifically construction technology sales
- ● Working knowledge of Salesforce and other selling tools
- ● Startup experience a plus
What it Takes to Be a Rockstar in This Role
- ● Strong client-facing and communication skills
- ● A desire to get to know and understand our customers and the construction industry
- ● A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
- ● Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- ● Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- ● Ability to think strategically and to own issues
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- ● Being on close to the ground floor of an incredibly high growth business.
- ● Substantial internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- ● Beautiful, modern Atlanta office space; gym membership and locker room use included.
- ● We foster an open-minded and collaborative work environment with a focus on results. We expect the best from our team and let them schedule their day to accomplish their goals.
- ● Generous paid time off policy: crush your work, use whatever you want!
- ● Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- ● Merit based compensation: this is a salaried position + very generous commission + equity at an early-stage company positioned for massive growth.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Document Crunch™ makes contract and document reviews fast, easy and cost effective.