Content Marketing Manager
Amper is a rapidly-growing IoT startup that helps manufacturers unleash their potential with modern software to run operations.
With thousands of connected industrial assets across hundreds of factories running on Amper, we have built a high-growth SaaS engine that has been scaling at double-digit month-over-month growth. Our unique IoT technology has unlocked a self-installed industrial monitoring solution that allows any kind of manufacturer to deploy Amper in minutes.
Our vision is to build the market-leading FactoryOS to enable cutting-edge operations, and we are investing in the next level of growth across our GTM and product teams. We are a venture-backed startup with a distributed team and HQ in Chicago.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. As a Content Marketing Manager, you would work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product, partner agencies, and freelancers to create content about different factors impacting the manufacturing industry. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for storytelling and the written word.
- Collaborate with our marketing, sales, and customer success teams to create a content strategy that drives leads, subscribers, and awareness
- Develop content plans to amplify customer success stories across multiple channels and formats
- Translate marketing goals into well-defined and structured content deliverables
- Work with revenue operations to measure and report on content effectiveness
- Own our content library and build a customer testimonial tracker
- Manage the entire content lifecycle including ideation, production, updates, and audits
- Manage agency and contractor work when necessary
- Serve as copy editor and quality control for all external-facing content
- Craft original, well-researched pieces to drive inbound traffic and nurture existing leads; including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, infographics, emails, video or webinar scripts and other content as needed
- Manage the production of customer, product, and industry marketing materials, including case studies, slides/presentations, sales enablement materials and content for trade shows and conferences
- Work with third parties such as channel partners, influencers, and analysts to develop joint content programs
- Optimize content effectiveness by implementing best practices and A/B testing strategies
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in a writing-focused marketing or communications role
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business from an accredited university
- Startup or B2B tech experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, WordPress, and/or Hubspot
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Bonus: experience in or knowledge of the manufacturing industry
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- Amper is a Series A funded startup, which means every team member is critical. This means that you’ll have responsibilities that directly impact our business—immediately.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include 401K, health, dental and vision coverage.
- We value work-life balance where family and health come first. We have an open vacation policy (unlimited PTO), as we want everybody to feel supported, restored and ready to take on the day.
- This position’s location is flexible. You can be fully remote, partially remote, or go into our River West office, which is easily accessible via the Halsted & Chicago buses as well as the Grand & Chicago Blue Line stops.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-time factory visibility deployed in minutes to help you always meet your production goals and avoid surprises