Digital Content Manager
RepVue is revolutionizing the way that sales professionals discover, research, and engage with new career opportunities. The foundation of RepVue’s platform is built by sourcing honest, objective data from sales professionals about their work environment and compensation. RepVue then aggregates the data and delivers it back to users in a highly consumable, visually appealing way. We’re the next generation rating platform for sales organizations and the world’s largest sales career influencer platform.
Since coming out of beta at the beginning of 2020 we’ve experienced rapid growth fueled by engagement and validation from sales professionals. With limited paid advertising we’re now generating 1,000+ unique user ratings per week.
RepVue is seeking a qualified digital content manager who loves being on the cutting edge of social media marketing. This role will report to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager.
This is a remote position.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do)
- Implement and manage our social media strategy, inclusive of creating and publishing social media content
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Stay up-to-date with current trends in sales / go-to-market and leverage those trends in content creation
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Design, create and publish engaging content across core channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and others
- Engage with published social media content via comments and responses to industry professionals and influencers
- Explore new and emerging channels to drive targeted and qualified traffic back to our website.
- Develop and manage a cross channel editorial calendar
- Collaborate with other marketing team members, sales, and product to produce relevant, informing, and appealing
Requirements (who you are)
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels, particularly best practices and current algorithms on LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok
- Proven work experience managing content or social media for an online brand (references required)
- Basic knowledge of web design best practices and web publishing, particularly using modern applications
- Excellent writing skills (writing and content samples will be requested)
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Good organizational and time-management skills with attention to detail
- Critical thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred, not required
- Experience working at an early stage start-up
- Experience working in a sales role
- Experience editing video content
RepVue is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sell For A Company You Love