Sales Operations Manager
involve.ai is the world’s first Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our proprietary technology provides predictive, prescriptive, and personalized customer insights and recommended actions. Customer teams can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase expansion opportunities, and align the entire organization around delivering exceptional, personalized customer outcomes.
We are a successful startup backed by VCs like Sapphire Ventures, Bonfire, Greycroft, and Launch Capital. Our VCs are early investors in companies like Salesforce, DocuSign, Square, Airbnb, Uber, Snowflake, Spotify, Pendo, etc. We recently raised an oversubscribed Series A. The new technology has been mentioned on Forbes, Fortune, CIO review, and our founders Gaurav and Saumya were recently announced by Forbes 30 under 30.
Join our core team of sales professionals, demand generation specialists, content creators, product leaders, and AI engineers to create, launch, and market a new platform, www.involve.ai. This is a remote role located anywhere in the US, and Canada; however, most collaboration happens during West coast hours.
We are looking for:
involve.ai is looking for a Sales Ops expert to help build the next world-class brand and, ultimately, the industry-standard for customer intelligence. As the first Sales Operations hire, you will work directly with the executive team to lead brand and growth initiatives for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand the entire end-to-end sales process and make recommendations to optimize and/or propose new strategies derived from data
- Work to adopt selling strategies into AE behavior and processes within our Salesforce environment
- Materialize our Sales Strategy & Methodology through process and tools (i.e., SFDC, Outreach, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and our internal platform involve.ai for customer success)
- Partner with the VP of Sales to deploy new enhancements to our technology stack
- Partner with the Marketing and Customer Success team to ensure our measurables and KPIs are appropriate for our Sales engine and that we regularly make data-driven optimizations
- Create reports/dashboards in SFDC/G-Sheet/Excel to surface key Sales KPIs
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to increase forecasting accuracy through pipeline rigor and deal management
- Continue to strengthen our Outbounding sales efforts by implementing processes, strategy, reporting, and technology
- Optimize ways to communicate findings and insights to VP Sales, Sales reps, Business Dev reps, and other GTM members
- Work with VP of Sales to create commission plans, communicate with AEs and BDRs, and measure commission payouts on a monthly basis
- Assess and implement new technology to support the GTM team
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years in Sales Operations, Business Operations, GTM Operations
- Salesforce (required), Outreach, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator skills preferred
- In-depth understanding of SaaS Sales Strategies (Challenger, MEDDPICC, etc.)
- Has been in a role supporting Sales Executives/Account Executives and sales territories
- Excellent project management and follow-up skills
- Team Player with a positive attitude and ready to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency and prioritization
- Strong desire to work at an early stage startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization
- An impactful role with lots of growth potential
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- Flexible schedules to make WFH more enjoyable-such as our half-day Fridays!
- Robust healthcare plans-100% medical coverage for employees
- PTO and Company Holidays
- Weekly company-wide “all hands” meetings
- An OKR driven team so everyone is on the same page
- Sponsor H1-B Visas
Our Core Values:
We Are Customer & Product Obsessed
We’re passionate about making our product the best in the world in order to drive amazing customer outcomes. Every feature, every screen, every word is thought through to maximize true customer value. It’s magic, smooth, easy, and fantastic.
We Foster Collaboration & Bring Our True Selves
We know that many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams. We foster respect, open communication, transparency, authenticity, and we love working together.
We Have a Growth Mindset
We make big bets and we believe in the power of constructive feedback and encourage continuous team learning and group growth.
We Hold Ourselves Accountable for Excellence
We own challenges, problems, solutions, and outcomes. We don’t blame our team, circumstances, or rely on luck. We take ownership, find solutions to challenges, and execute quickly to constantly evolve.
We Have Internal-Drive
We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world applications. We are driven to do only amazing work and know that we will be the 99th percentile by working smarter and harder.
We Lead With Purpose, Optimism, & Gratitude
We are optimistic and are grateful for our team, our customers, our partners, and our opportunity to impact the world!
Individuals seeking employment at involve.ai are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prevent customer churn and grow revenue using AI