Business Development Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in business development and customer relationship management at a technology company in the cutting-edge AI space?
Are you an organized thinker and doer with strong interpersonal skills?
Are you looking for a fast-track career progression?
If this is you, then you should consider joining ModelOp’s business development team.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to generate meetings to increase sales pipeline
- Develop and manage business development pipelines
- Qualify leads and outbound prospects to set up Sales meetings
- Reach out to CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Chief Analytics Officers, and other key stakeholders
- Learn and utilize a Sales Process (MEDDIC or similar)
- Promote Teamwork
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work in the tech industry with a growing company
- Intelligent, motivated, competitive and organized with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get-the-job done attitude
- Bachelor degree
- Prior Business Development experience is preferred
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance
ModelOp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Agnostic enterprise AI ModelOps platform to ensure end-to-end AI goverrnance, model monitoring and accountability of model-driven initiatives.