Digital Marketing Strategist
Amper is a rapidly-growing IoT startup that helps manufacturers unleash their potential with modern software to run operations.
With thousands of connected industrial assets across hundreds of factories running on Amper, we have built a high-growth SaaS engine that has been scaling at double-digit month-over-month growth. Our unique IoT technology has unlocked a self-installed industrial monitoring solution that allows any kind of manufacturer to deploy Amper in minutes.
Our vision is to build the market-leading FactoryOS to enable cutting-edge operations, and we are investing in the next level of growth across our GTM and product teams. We are a venture-backed startup with a distributed team and HQ in Chicago.
We are looking for a data-driven and resourceful Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you would work cross-functionally with our sales and customer success teams, freelancers, and agency partners to execute tactics that expand our digital footprint, improve our search engine rankings, increase traffic to our website, and improve engagement across online channels.
- Manage our digital marketing presence and paid advertising platforms with the goal of generating qualified leads for our sales team
- Execute paid digital campaigns, continuously testing and experimenting to expand reach, improve engagement, and drive higher conversion rates
- Track campaign performance, administer A/B tests, identify trends, and deliver recommendations for optimization
- Manage our Wordpress website, and identify areas to improve search engine rankings
- Proactively scope new ideas to increase website traffic and improve visitor engagement with the goal of converting more visitors into qualified leads
- Collaborate with freelance content creators to create digital content around relevant keywords
- Manage Amper’s presence on local listings & software review websites by testing tactics to collect customer reviews and drive more traffic to profiles
- Stay up-to-date on the latest email, social, digital advertising, and search engine marketing trends
- Identify and evaluate new programs or emerging technologies; make recommendations to better leverage existing programs/tools
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing: SEO, PPC, content syndication and paid social
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot & WordPress or similar technologies
- Startup or B2B tech experience preferred
- Bonus: experience in or knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Bonus: design/writing experience
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- Amper is a Series A funded startup, which means every team member is critical. This means that you’ll have responsibilities that directly impact our business—immediately.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include 401K, health, dental and vision coverage.
- We value work-life balance where family and health come first. We have an open vacation policy (unlimited PTO), as we want everybody to feel supported, restored and ready to take on the day.
- This position’s location is flexible. You can be fully remote, partially remote, or go into our River West office, which is easily accessible via the Halsted & Chicago buses as well as the Grand & Chicago Blue Line stops.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-time factory visibility deployed in minutes to help you always meet your production goals and avoid surprises