To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon offset and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most in just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Coatue, Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Who you are
- 8-10 years of experience managing partners with technology and digital product experience.
- Broad experience and track-record of planning and meeting weekly and quarterly targets while working across functional business partners (product, legal & marketing) to deliver with urgency & excellence.
- Ability to think strategically about adding value to a number of existing and prospective partners through market insights developed internally and externally.
- Service-orientation that aligns Partner success to that of Patch.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with adverse challenges to tackle.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- Preferred - A background in carbon removal or adjacent industries.
- Preferred - Partnerships experience in a scaling, category-defining startup environment.
- Preferred - Experience structuring detailed and partner-specific contracts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions