Enterprise Account Executive - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Created by a team with decades of commissions experience, CaptivateIQ is pioneering the new standard in commission management and enabling companies to reclaim the power of incentives.
Calculating commissions is mission-critical. And it’s really, really hard. Each company has a unique commission structure that involves far more calculations and data than a typical salary payroll — and for many, commission is one of the largest expenses on the P&L statement.
When CaptivateIQ was founded in 2017, compensation leaders were tracking and managing sales data using costly legacy software or, in the worst cases, a single spreadsheet. There were no other options but to use opaque, error-prone processes to manage commissions. Our founders knew this could be better. So they created the solution that they’d want to use: CaptivateIQ.
Today, the best teams use CaptivateIQ to strategically manage and maximize the power of incentives. Twenty-eight of the Forbes Cloud 100, including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin, use CaptivateIQ to power their commission programs. We have over $164.6M in funding from ICONIQ, Sequoia, Accel, Workday Ventures, Sapphire, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our new business by turning CaptivateIQ’s largest prospective users into long-term, happy customers. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, customer-obsessed, and always looking to improve. You are a well-rounded salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CFO, CRO, and VP of Sales. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy selling products that require deep product knowledge, combined with technical understanding. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales processes and want to make an impact at a high-growth startup!
- Identify, close, and grow new accounts, managing opportunities from lead to close
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline following approved sales methodologies
- Prospect creatively via various methods to break into target accounts
- Plan and execute successful sales demos to educate prospects and ultimately win new business
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our prospective customers' specific pain points and how they are addressed by the CaptivateIQ platform
- Develop an understanding of the current market landscape and our competitive strategy
- 5 + years of closing SaaS sales experience in large transactions, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Experience with MEDIC / MEDDPICC
- Strong presentation and communication skills in person, via email, and on the phone
- Experience pitching and delivering sales demos to executives
- Experience working large transactions through multi-national organizations’ procurement and evaluation processes
- Aptitude in working cross-functionally with product, support, marketing, and other functions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design better incentives for today's workforce