Revenue Operations Manager - Remote
Created by a team with decades of commissions experience, CaptivateIQ is pioneering the new standard in commission management and enabling companies to reclaim the power of incentives.
Calculating commissions is mission-critical. And it’s really, really hard. Each company has a unique commission structure that involves far more calculations and data than a typical salary payroll — and for many, commission is one of the largest expenses on the P&L statement.
When CaptivateIQ was founded in 2017, compensation leaders were tracking and managing sales data using costly legacy software or, in the worst cases, a single spreadsheet. There were no other options but to use opaque, error-prone processes to manage commissions. Our founders knew this could be better. So they created the solution that they’d want to use: CaptivateIQ.
Today, the best teams use CaptivateIQ to strategically manage and maximize the power of incentives. Twenty-eight of the Forbes Cloud 100, including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin, use CaptivateIQ to power their commission programs. We have over $164.6M in funding from ICONIQ, Sequoia, Accel, Workday Ventures, Sapphire, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
CaptivateIQ is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to help scale our GTM teams. You will be a part of the Revenue Operations team and will work closely with cross-functional operations stakeholders to provide optimization expertise & recommendations for our dynamic business needs.
- Ensure data integrity of Salesforce to serve as the single source of truth across the GTM function.
- Be the domain expert of your business segment from Lead to Post-Sales.
- Understand business objectives and work with business stakeholders to translate needs into requirements and help determine priority and timeline.
- Work with Sales Leadership to design scalable and measurable processes.
- Lead strategic initiatives to implement and transform business processes. (ie. implementation of CPQ, transforming the handoff process between Sales and CX, adoption of more sophisticated evaluation processes like MEDDIC)
- 4+ years experience in a Revenue Operations/Sales Operations/Business Operations role.
- Strong SFDC Administration experience including reporting, validation rules, managed packages and automation (workflow rules, process builders, flows would be a plus).
- Cross-functional experience working with Sales, Marketing, and CX teams.
- Service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with and evangelizing for Salesforce capabilities. Can conceptualize tasks from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Strong understanding of subscription-based businesses.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents.
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge.
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning.
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office.
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported.
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected.
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design better incentives for today's workforce