Senior Sales Development Representative
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Lendflow is one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the country. By enabling every company to provide seamless financial experiences to their customers,
Lendflow is revolutionizing the lending industry. Through our embedded lending platform, SMBs can quickly and conveniently access the capital they need through the SaaS companies they already trust. As a Sales development representative (SDR), you will be responsible for outbound and inbound sales prospecting. Rather than trying to close deals, your work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads—and moving them through the sales pipeline. This role will provide the opportunity to interact with the entire Go-To-Market Team, with high visibility to the VP of Revenue, in addition to collaboration with other departments at Lendflow.
Joining Lendflow means joining a talented, international team. Our focus is on building the next generation of financial software that is expanding rapidly in the U.S. and abroad. We’re proud of our culture and our values, and we’re committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment together.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO LENDFLOW
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or other related fields
- 1-3 years of sales or marketing experience
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech and work on building out one of the hottest fintech spaces: embedded finance.
- A chance to join a successful early stage startup and help shape the future of the company.
- An inclusive working environment that fosters collaboration and empowerment.
- An international and remote team that comes together to solve complex problems through relentless execution and uncompromising integrity.
- Competitive compensation packages (Salary/Bonus/Equity).
- Benefits package that includes 401k, HSA, Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits (Employer Subsidized)
- Top of the line equipment and software so you can do your best work.
- Flexible/Remote Work Arrangements (with ability to travel to Lendflow offices around the world).
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick leave
- Education and Training Reimbursements
- Fun team events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flexible embedded lending infrastructure