Senior Product Marketing Manager
Spekit is the new way to learn in today’s remote, digital workplace. Say goodbye to distracted zoom training sessions and lengthy LMS courses your teams will forget. Instead, Spekit takes all of your training & enablement - for applications, processes, sales playbooks, SOPs and more and embeds that training directly in your employees’ tools & workflows, right when and where they need them. Whether that’s a walkthrough to guide you through creating a quote in Salesforce or a competitor battle card to handle an objection in email, Spekit is your learning companion every step of the way.
The world’s most innovative companies including Uber Freight, Outreach, Snowflake, Southwest Airlines and Udemy leverage Spekit to accelerate onboarding, drive tool adoption increase productivity, remove the friction of change management and fuel the growth of their employees - from anywhere.
With $60M in VC funding from top venture firms including Craft Ventures, Bonfire Ventures and the Foundry Group, Spekit is the rocket ship you’ll want to be on as we reinvent the future of learning at work.
About the Role:
Spekit is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will work cross-functionally to develop go-to-market strategies that amplify Spekit’s narrative and accelerate the adoption of our products. This candidate will play a strategic and critical role in Spekit’s growing marketing team.
As an experienced marketer, you will develop messaging and positioning, partner closely with sales, product, and customer success, and other members of the marketing team to bring new and innovative products to our customers. You will become an expert on the market, our customers, and our competitive differentiation to ensure our messaging and value proposition are always razor sharp.
You thrive in ambiguous situations, and have a strong ability to drive clarity and influence strategic decisions. You’re a strong communicator and collaborator.
This role will report directly to Spekit’s Head of Product Marketing.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Identify and segment groups by industry or role, and develop go-to-market strategies to drive net new business and expansion opportunities for sales and customer success
- Interview prospects and new customers to better understand wins and losses, and bring actionable insights to our go-to-market teams to improve our sales and marketing motions
- Create solution briefs, one-pagers, facilitate research studies, curate industry statistics for use in marketing and sales collateral, the website, and presentations
- Analyze the competition and develop internal knowledge of the competitive landscape, competitors’ capabilities, and how we stack up against them
- Work with product managers to communicate and train the sales team and customer success teams on the value proposition of the product and features
You may be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing or related marketing in B2B SaaS organizations
- Killer organizational skills, amazing attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize against company goals.
- Built end-to-end product launch plans that have been successfully executed
- Experience developing messaging and positioning, and simplifying the complex
- Experience building and delivering presentations to internal and external audiences
- The ability to bring different teams together to accomplish a shared goal
- A background in SaaS, B2B, technology and/or firms involved in the digital adoption, enablement, training, learning and development space
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform