Business Development Representative (Spring 2022)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Noibu is a fast growing eCommerce software company. Our mission is to help eCommerce leaders increase their web sales by offering exceptional web experiences. We help eCommerce teams deliver an outstanding customer experience by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. We work with pretty cool brands from all over the world such as Guess, Avon, Champion and many more. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it.
At Noibu, we strive to create the best experience for users to detect, prioritize, and resolve errors. Millions of errors costing people millions of dollars are being detected on a monthly basis at Noibu, and we are looking for a Business Development Representative to help us expand our market share. As a member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll have great insight into how the full sales-cycle works, exposure to high profile customers, a strong technical grounding in our product, and lots of mentorship and training.
We’ve gone to great lengths to hire very well for our Business Development team, and that means hiring the best of the best. We’re looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Become a product expert: answer pre-sales questions and come up with creative solutions and workflows for unique prospect use cases
- Carry out discovery and qualification calls/chats with prospects
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce
- Innovate and develop new ways to sell and disrupt software sales
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- Confident and driven. You’re proactive and motivated about reaching out and following up
- High energy and strong work ethic driving towards meeting or exceeding the teams and individual goals
- Excellent relationship, communication, and influence skills
Core to our mission is our people. We strive to give back to our employees as much as they give to us. We believe in compensating our employees well for the amazing work they do. We also like to give back to our team every chance we get.
https://youtu.be/NNW-ikECmd0 - Learn more about Noibu!
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Detect, Prioritize & Resolve Critical eCommerce Errors with Noibu