Partner Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 8000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
The Business Development and Partnerships team is hiring a Partner Marketing Lead in Toronto.
This is your chance to join a winning team driving half of the revenue of a growing Tech Startup.
# Your mission
- Drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) through marketing initiatives with strategic partners through content and events
- Lead a talented team of 4+ marketing professionals
- Execute complex thought-leadership marketing campaigns for the following channels: podcasts, blogs, webinars, newsletters, in-person events, gated content, case studies and more
- Track and constantly test all marketing initiatives and lead lifecycle management to continually improve them
- Be a key part of scaling a worldwide ecommerce community through DTCX.io
- Become a thought leader on the topic of ecommerce in the Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce ecosystem
# Your profile
- You have a strong marketing profile and excellent relationship building skills (2-4 years)
- A previous experience successfully managing people
- A proven track record of analyzing marketing activities and identifying actionable insights
- Strong understanding of omnichannel marketing campaigns including content production, email campaigns, social media, sponsorships
- Experience creating amazing email copy, presentations, videos, blog posts, and case studies
- You are strategy-driven with strong project management skills
- Previous experience in a marketing agency, ecommerce or at a SAAS company desired. Can demonstrate a holistic understanding of marketing and sales strategies in ecommerce or SAAS
- Desired experience with marketing tools like Hubspot, Zapier, and UTM builders
- Desired experience in ecommerce with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento
- You want to step up to a challenge of hustling to scale our agency and events channel
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
# Partnerships at Gorgias
- 100 Tier 1 Partners, 600 Tier 2 Partners
- Attending 250+ events per year
- Average contract value: $3k
- Growth: 10%+ MoM for the last 18 month
- Customers: Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Princess Polly
- Partners: Shopify, BVAccel, Ehouse, DIFF, WeMakeWebsites, Klaviyo, Recharge Payments
- Target Profile: Agency Owner or COO/CEO of ecommerce merchants
Perks & Benefits
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave (12weeks)
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches (you’ll have your own Gorgias credit card)
- 🏥 We provide private health insurance and retirement pension
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to US$700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to US$2000 of learning material per year (includes books**,** courses, training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 🥰 Every quarter, we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we’re going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we’ll transform these summits into offsites!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.