Strategic Partner Manager (East Coast)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 8000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
The Business Development and Partnerships team is hiring a Strategic Partner Manager, preferably in New York.
This is your chance to join a winning team driving half of the revenue of a growing Tech Startup.
Partnerships at Gorgias
- 100 Tier 1 Partners, 600 Tier 2 Partners
- Attending 200+ events per year
- Growth: 5-10%+ MoM for the last 18 months
What You'll Do
- Drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) through industry agency partners and events
- Be the face of the company at various events, meetups, and trade shows
- Work closely with Account Managers to help them close deals
- Develop our partner program, processes, and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors of our software and drive leads through our sales process
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline by leveraging data analysis at each step of the process
- Become a thought leader on the topic of ecommerce
Who You Are
- You are high-energy and hungry to drive growth.
- You want to step up to the challenge of hustling to scale our agency and events channel.
- You have a strong ability to influence. People trust you for your matter expertise.
- Previous experience in ecommerce or at a SAAS company desired.
- Can demonstrate a holistic understanding of marketing and sales strategies in ecommerce or SAAS
- Comfortable in an international environment, can be traveling 25% of the time.
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
- Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day.
Perks & Benefits
- 💰 Competitive salary (60th percentile of the market) and equity packages (65th percentile of the market)
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches (you’ll have your own Gorgias credit card)
- 🏥 We offer a 4% bonus for healthcare to compensate for Private Health costs included in your offer’s calculation.
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books, courses, training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 🥰 Every quarter, we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we’re going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we’ll transform these summits into offsites!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.