This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 8000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
Gorgias is expanding its presence in Europe! As an EMEA Account Executive, you will play a critical role in helping future customers understand the value of our product, ensuring a successful implementation, as well as maintaining a long-term relationship for the customer to scale up the adoption.
Help build and scale our sales machine and become the 1st sales full-time hire in our Toronto office: learn sales in a tech company and own a part of the pipeline (small business launching their e-commerce store).
- Sales at Gorgias
- 80% inbound sales
- Deal Size: $3k+ average contract value
- Close rate: 35%
- Sales cycle: 14 days to close
- Growth: 13%+ for the last 6 months
- Funding: $25m Series B in Nov 2020
- Customers: Timbuk2, Adoreme, Frichti, Thrive Causemetics, Steve Madden, MVMT, and more
- Profile Buyer: Customer support manager / Ecommerce director
What You'll Do
- Close inbound qualified leads
- Conduct product demos to prospective companies interested in Gorgias (current product closes at 35%)
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process
- Attend targeted events to find new leads
- A strong focus on customer success, both during the initial sale and post-sale
Who You Are
- +1 years of sales experience in tech
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Understand the value of using a CRM: Data integrity and accurate forecasting in our CRM is essential
- Basic SQL abilities
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting stage: early growth
- You want to step up to the challenge of hustling to scale our sales process
- Strong ability to close
- Selling is something you like doing, and you want to get better at it
- You're not afraid of hearing no from a customer
- Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day
- Ability to understand complex ideas and automate processes
- Active listener who can identify opportunities and leverage them
- Strong ability to move fast and get things done
Nice to Have
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Proven ability to prospect and develop pipeline
- Experience with selling SaaS or e-commerce clients
Perks and Benefits
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches (Brex card)
- 🏥 We provide private health insurance
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books**,** courses, training sessions that can be easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 🥰 Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.