Senior Product Manager (US Timezones)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Do
Hone is reimagining leadership, management, and people skills training for modern teams. Traditional corporate classroom training is inconvenient and ineffective (70% is forgotten within a day), and pre-recorded e-learning videos are impersonal and poorly suited for interactive people skills training. As the world of work becomes ever more dynamic and distributed, this is a problem that needs solving (and a $30bn industry that needs disrupting).
Hone is the first scaled platform for live online, synchronous, instructor-led training classes for leadership, management, and soft skills. Our unique solution allows organizations to source, manage, and deliver live online video-based training at scale and measure its impact.
Why Join Us
We're a startup with experienced founders (CEO Tom Griffiths co-founded gaming unicorn FanDuel; Savina Perez built successfully acquired HR Tech companies). We're on a mission to reimagine leadership education for the world's next generation of leaders, and backed by some of Silicon Valley's top investors. It's an exciting place to be, and joining at this early stage will be an incredible journey where you will have an outsized impact on our company, culture, and customers.
We lean into distributed work (after all, our solution is powering remote training) so we have flexible work from home (or wherever) policies. We're dedicated to building an exceptional experience for our learners, and a fun, productive environment steeped in best practices for our product development team. Hone is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to work closely with the Head of Product and team to build out our unique, next-generation leadership development platform and our expanding marketplace.
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced senior product manager with a proven ability to own and deliver on products at an early stage startup
- An ability to own high-level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Rounded product manager skill-set: energy and vision, detail-oriented planning and definition, cross-functional collaboration, analytical data-informed approach, concise and effective reporting, and communication
- Exceptional attitude and early-stage fit: positive problem solver, tenacious, humble, versatile, entrepreneurial, ability to scale with the company
- Passion for our mission to bring greater access and efficacy to leadership, management, and people skills development
- Product experience in one or more of B2B, SaaS, edtech, or business-facing marketplaces is a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Head of Product and team to deliver a world-class B2B2C product for people leaders at modern organizations, along with HR and L&D stakeholders
- Help build out and scale the Hone Marketplace.
- Focus on building strong, customer-oriented discovery, delivery, and validation practices in a fast-moving team
- Help shape the product vision and oversee its implementation through ownership of prioritization, road mapping, product definition, collaborative delivery, and iteration, impact analysis, and reporting
More about you:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS product management
- 2+ years experience in leading SaaS product
- Ability to quickly understand the product and market dynamics
- Experience in customer research
- Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live, cohort-based management and leadership training that your learners will love — whether you're training 1 or 1,000+ across offices, homes, or tim...