We're looking for a Content Strategist to join our GTM team. At Trustpage, we’re not just building a product, we’re creating a category. Key to this mission is building a strong brand that educates users to build better trust with their customer. Our Content Strategist will be responsible for the strategy and execution of content across our website, blog, social media, and other marketing material. We’re looking for someone tech-savvy and data-driven who gets excited about the opportunity to join an early stage company and help us build the trust-led narrative.
- Develop clear, cohesive, and compelling brand narrative that educates our buyer on the importance of building trust throughout the customer journey
- Create a strategy for creating clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs
- Write content and hire resources to assist in the writing of content
- Utilize and rely on data-driven methods for driving high-quality marketing qualified leads to the GTM team
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing and determine what type of content is missing
- Create, adjust, and manage the calendars for our blog and social media accounts
- Develop a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research
- Collaborate with external and internal SEO teams to optimize key word performance on website and blog
- Proven content strategy, copywriting skills, and project management experience
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Excellent analytical skills, time management skills, and communication and collaboration
Nice to Have
- Online content or an existing online presence in the software security industry
- Experience working in a product-led growth driven organization
- Knowledge and understanding of tools and technology such as Hubspot, Dato, Notion, etc.
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Salary Range: $70,000 - 90,000
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trust centers for software teams.