Strategic Account Manager - UK
To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon offset and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most in just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Coatue, Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
We’re looking for our first Europe-based strategic account manager to help us build out the foundations of the Patch’s new Growth function and own the end-to-end relationship with our strategic customers, from implementation, product launch, and ongoing customer success, to renewals and new use case ideation/upsells.
This role is critical to unlocking the next stage of Patch’s growth. We're seeking self-starters with strong business and product chops that can enable our customers to navigate the complexities of the rapidly changing carbon markets and sustainability landscape. You'll work with some of the world’s leading financial services, technology, and retail brands on exciting climate positive products, features, and experiences. The ability to effectively operate with a range of internal and external stakeholders and drive results is critical to success in this role.
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience account management experience in a B2B SaaS setting
- A strong business generalist with experience with a keen product sense
- The ability to communicate and drive results with external stakeholders
- Strong ability to work cross functionally at Patch to drive results for your book of customers
- Interest in climate technology, carbon removal, and environmental sustainability
What makes patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions