Solutions Architect - Partnerships
Why this role is important for us?
- We started as a data team ourselves, and we want to be the kind of partner that we would have liked to have ourselves! This guides all our values and business principles. For example, we are open by default — built on open APIs, fully open architecture, publicly available documentation, no lock-ins, etc.
- Alliances are a major focus for Atlan’s go-to-market strategy, and how we enable our partners is critical to our future growth. Our founders are massively supportive, believe in partnerships, and are looking to invest in this team!
- We're looking for someone who's passionate about solving problems, loves all things data, and looking for a high-impact role, in a high-growth startup, on a highly visible team!
Your mission at Atlan ⭐️
- You'll represent partners' technical needs across marketing, sales, product, and engineering to help build a category-defining company.
- You'll help define what Partner Solutions Architects at Atlan look like, from the culture and day-to-day to what the role can be. We need someone who loves building and moving quickly while taking time for focus.
- You'll become the trusted advisor to our partners' technical teams — build and own relationships with practice teams, pre-sales teams, delivery managers, field CTOs, and product teams.
- You'll do whatever it takes to arm partners with all the information they need to recommend Atlan to their customers, from setting up customized demo flows to running trials and POCs, office hours, and more.
- You will be Atlan’s eyes and ears inside our partners, advocating the needs of our partners to the product team.
- Your depth of knowledge of the ecosystem will be broad, and you’ll help our partners ideate on new use cases and help them design and build custom integrations.
- You'll lead the creation of partner joint-value-proposition demonstrations.
- You're someone who is eager to spread the value of Atlan, and is just as comfortable giving an intimate demo as they are hosting a webinar or giving a talk at a conference! This includes participation in partner events.
- You'll create highly compelling assets that our partners can leverage with their customers to sell the value of Atlan.
- You'll take on anything else technical that helps Atlan win the hearts and minds of our partners, remembering that Bias for Action is a core Atlan value!
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and excitement to build a company from the ground up
- Data engineering background. You have prior experience as a hands-on data engineer who would like to move to a customer-facing role to support other data practitioners; or as a solutions architect in a data or technical product or consulting company.
- Experience leading project teams
- Solution development experience for system integrators
- Cloud environment configuration and management
- Deep familiarity with the modern data stack tooling
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace