Senior Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Welcome restaurant owners and set them up for success.
Restaurant owners are the biggest group of business owners in the United States.
Most of them started by working in restaurants and saved up for years to pursue their own American dream.
They are great people, working hard to support their families and provide amazing experiences.
But they're struggling to survive. Corporations are crushing them using scale and advanced technology.
Corporations like GrubHub are exploiting them by stealing their customers and destroying their profits with crazy fees.
This is their darkest time. If they don't find a way to survive, they will all go out of business.
Owner.com’s mission is to help local business owners survive by leveling the playing field – by giving them an all-in-one solution to take back control of their business and manage their online presence. We power everything from their website to their online ordering system to their email marketing automation to their reputation management and more.
Restaurant owners use it to get their customers to order directly from them and to have full control over their customer relationships, saving them thousands each month in fees and helping them drive massive sales increases.
"How Owner.com helps restaurants survive" - Bloomberg
We help local business owners survive by giving them the tools that they need to take back control of their customer relationships, differentiate themselves, and maximize the profit of their businesses.
We are growing extremely fast (20%+ m/m), are generating millions of dollars in annualized revenue, and are backed by ~$25,000,000 in venture capital from top investors like Altman Capital, Redpoint Ventures, Jason Lemkin (SaaStr), Kimbal Musk, Dylan Field (Figma), The Chainsmokers, Marcus Lemonis, Sam Bankman-Fried (FTX), and many more. If you’re hungry for a fast-paced startup, Owner is the place for you.
At 20 people we have one of the highest ARR/headcount ratios of all-time in our category.
Our team includes alumni from tech companies like SpaceX, ServiceTitan, Yelp, ZocDoc, SinglePlatform, TripAdvisor, Upserve, restaurant industry veterans, and institutions like Stanford, Brown, Wharton, Y Combinator, The Thiel Fellowship, Harvard fellowships, and winners of The Pioneer tournament.
Adam Guild (cofounder, CEO): Previously built projects reaching 10m+ users. Writer on restaurant marketing for 14 publications. Forbes 30 Under 30, Thiel Fellow.
Dean Bloembergen (cofounder, CTO): Previously CTO of venture-backed restaurant technology company Marble, building kiosks for large restaurants like Sharky's, Luna Mexican Grill, and Nekter. Brown Computer Science, Y Combinator.
- 3+ years of experience in selling to small business owners (ideally restaurants)
- Have a track record of consistent over-achievement in past sales roles (125%+ to quota achievement)
- You enjoy working in a fast paced sales culture where changes are common and you adapt quickly
- You endorse a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality
- Become a top expert on the product and on the industry so that you can communicate how we help
- Listen to the goals of the restaurant owner and don't sell unless you think it's a good fit for them
- Educate yourself daily by reading, listening to podcasts, and learning from your teammates
- Help restaurants make the right decision for their business, based on their goals
- Sign up a minimum of 30 new partners per month (less than our average sales rep currently)
- Persist with the leads that you think we could help until they buy
🌿 Benefits of Life @ Owner.com
- Owner allows you to choose where you want to work, anywhere in the world
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (healthcare, vision, dental)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The All-In-One Tool For Restaurant Marketing