SMB Account Executive
Restaurant owners are the biggest group of business owners in the United States. Most of them started by working in restaurants and saved up for years to pursue their own American dream.
But they're struggling to survive. Corporations are crushing them using scale and advanced technology; these corporations are exploiting them by stealing their customers and data, and destroying their profits with exorbitant fees.
This is their darkest time. If they don't find a way to survive, they will go out of business.
Owner.com’s mission is to help local business owners survive by leveling the playing field – by giving them an all-in-one solution to take back control of their business and truly own their online presence. We power everything from their website to their online ordering system, powerful email marketing automation, reputation management, recruiting solutions, and more.
With Owner.com, restaurant owners have full control over their customer relationships and data, saving them thousands each month in fees and helping them drive massive sales increases.
We help local business owners survive by giving them the tools that they need to take back control of their customer relationships, differentiate themselves, and maximize the profit of their businesses.
We are growing extremely fast (20%+ m/m), are generating millions of dollars in annualized revenue, and are backed by $25 million+ in venture capital from top investors like Altman Capital, Redpoint Ventures, Jason Lemkin, Kimbal Musk, Dylan Field (Figma), The Chainsmokers, Marcus Lemonis, Sam Bankman-Fried (FTX), and many more. If you’re hungry for a fast-paced startup, Owner is the place for you.
With less than 50 employees, we have one of the highest ARR/headcount ratios of all-time in our category.
Our team includes alumni from tech companies such as Shopify, Robinhood, SpaceX, Facebook, ServiceTitan and institutions such as Stanford, Brown, Wharton, Y Combinator, The Thiel Fellowship, Harvard fellowships, and winners of The Pioneer tournament.
Adam Guild (Co-Founder, CEO): Previously built projects reaching 10 million+ users. Writer on restaurant marketing for 14 publications. Forbes 30 Under 30, Thiel Fellow.
Dean Bloembergen (Co-Founder, CTO): Previously CTO of venture-backed restaurant technology company Marble, building kiosks for large restaurants like Sharky's, Luna Mexican Grill, and Nekter. Brown Computer Science, Y Combinator.
Owner.com is looking for SMB Account Executives to join our growing sales team. This role is best suited for people who are passionate about helping small businesses grow, have a track record of sales excellence and are committed to building trusting relationships with restaurant owners.
- Become an expert in our product and the industry so that you can advise restaurant owners in a high-trust manner
- Collaborate with restaurant owners to align their goals and objectives with our product capabilities
- Sell on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Educate yourself daily by reading, listening to podcasts, and learning from your teammates and peers
- Go above and beyond just delivering your quota to help your teammates and the company succeed
🔑 Skills & Experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in SMB SaaS sales
- History of personal and professional excellence
- Customer-first sales approach
- Life-long learner mindset
- You thrive on change and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where change is common
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with restaurants (selling to or working in!) is a plus
🌿 Benefits of Life @ Owner
- 100% remote: choose where in the United States you want to work
- Quarterly in-person retreats in fun locations (e.g. Miami, Las Vegas, etc.)
- Competitive compensation packages, including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (healthcare, vision, dental)
- Home office reimbursements, surprise deliveries and awesome swag!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The All-In-One Tool For Restaurant Marketing