Events Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mathison is pioneering a new category of equity tech that mobilizes the entire organization to create a more diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We are a venture-backed technology company on a mission to bridge the gap between underrepresented communities and employers committed to inclusion. Our holistic suite of tools uncovers gaps and bias in organizations hiring practices, expands sourcing from underrepresented communities, and delivers recommendations that equip everyone in an organization to take action and measure progress.
Mathison is tapping into an enormous market opportunity, with inclusive hiring being the fastest-growing need in the $200B recruiting industry.
As the Events Marketing Manager you’ll use your powerful combo of creativity and exacting project management skills to bring our brand to life via events. You’ll own the execution of both virtual and field events, including webinars, roundtables, and conferences. A test and
How You’ll Do It:
- Strategize, plan and execute a variety of events—both virtual and in-person
- Develop creative event topics and formats to attract, engage, and convert attendees
- Use your expert-level project management skills to ensure every detail is covered and no deadline is dropped
- Report on event outcomes with high fidelity, including budget and pipeline contribution
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, as well as our audience and how we can best serve them
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of event management experience (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Expert in prioritization and balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with Hubspot + virtual events platforms
- Experience with Webflow preferred
- Comfortable in a startup environment, with a tolerance for change and entrepreneurial drive
- You enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
What You’ll Get:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving, purposeful start-up business
- An integral role (+responsibility) in building our culture
- An unmatched learning experience; every day brings new challenges so you will never be bored
- Competitive compensation, which includes equity!
- Work from mostly anywhere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform your hiring for diversity with one system.