This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mathison is a venture-backed technology company on a mission to bridge the gap between underrepresented communities and employers committed to inclusion. Mathison leads global research on diversity and is powered by proprietary IP that connects a network of hundreds of diversity-focused partner organizations. We give employers a single platform to assess and manage their entire diversity hiring strategy, take action to reduce bias in their hiring process, and source diverse candidates for their most critical roles.
Mathison is tapping into an enormous market opportunity with inclusive hiring being the fastest-growing need in the $200B recruiting industry.
How You’ll Do It:
As an Account Executive, you will drive new business in the mid-market segment through prospecting, deal and pipeline management, and closing. You will be part of an elite, professional, and rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
- Engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue and close new customers.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities as well as handling inbound opportunities.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close.
- Use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new market segments.
- Contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience in a hunting role
- 2+ years of experience selling complex software solutions to HR leaders
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance - quotas and relevant sales KPIs, especially in a startup environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are sharp, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What you get:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving start-up business
- An integral role (+ responsibility) in building our culture
- An unmatched learning experience; every day brings new challenges so you will never be bored
- Competitive compensation, which includes equity!
- Work from Anywhere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform your hiring for diversity with one system.