Head of Marketing
Interviewing the right way is critical to a successful business but the interview process is broken: 70% of all applicants become detractors due to a bad candidate experience, 95% of businesses report making a bad hiring decision and 82% of hiring managers receive little to no interview training. There is a lack of preparation and process which leads to bias and inequality. Screenloop helps to fix the broken hiring process and allows businesses to hit their hiring goals, and more importantly helps turn new hires into successful and impactful employees.
The company is at pre-Series A stage, but growing fast with the founders of Monzo Bank and Indeed as key investors. Screenloop has aggressive and achievable growth plans with 2021 results setting the business up for an amazing 2022. The team and its advisors are entrepreneurs / experienced operators who have grown, founded, and/or sold successful companies before. Screenloop is also backed by leading founders of businesses such as Monzo Bank and Indeed.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented marketer who wants to be part of a fast-growing tech company that is making impactful and tangible changes to hiring and recruitment processes. By offering solutions that improve fairness and consistency during interviews, help to remove unconscious bias from the recruitment process, automate manual processes, and more, Screenloop’s ambitious team wants to change the way companies hire forever.
In this role, you will work closely with other department heads, co-founders, and the CEO. It is the first full-time marketing role and, for the right individual, there will be the opportunity to build out the marketing function below them.
This role may be for you if you are:
- Strategic but also executional and confident in leading and developing a team in the future
- Very talented in multi-channel B2B marketing
- Equipped with proven results over a career in marketing spanning 4+ years
- Focused on results, and willing to put in the grit, determination and thought to achieve great things
- Full of great knowledge of email marketing, SEO, paid media and social media
- Work with the co-founders and senior leadership to understand business requirements, strategies and goals that shape marketing priorities
- Expand the overall marketing strategy, with a focus on sales qualified opportunities that are generated for the sales team
- Ability to manage multiple relationships with PPC partners and designers
- Create content for the business development team through outbound marketing, strategic partnerships to enable co-marketing and sales with presentations and talk-tracks for webinars
- Set, track and report on key metrics for every piece of content including SEO, lead generation, and most importantly revenue
- Champion a creative and data driven growth culture by using data to truly understand our customers’ behaviour to optimise the funnel
- Produce regular reports on each channel for management and conduct detailed analysis to identify trends, make recommendations and optimise our channel strategy
- Collaborate with finance to track standard SaaS metrics such as CAC & LTV
- 4+ years of experience in startup/scaleup (vs established or large businesses) marketing roles is a must (strong content focus preferred but not required)
- B2B SaaS experience is required
- Having seen (most of) the journey from £0m ARR to £20m ARR is highly desirable
- Industry experience, and ideally experience targeting similar customer profiles (Fast growing tech companies with over 100 employees) is strongly preferred
- Proven experience designing, building and running experiments using a growth framework to prioritise and measure impact of work is strongly preferred
- A basic salary from £60k to £100k, depending on experience and fit
- A share award in line with your salary and experience
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to normal bank holidays
- An extra day of annual leave for every year of tenure (capped)
- Flexible working hours and flexible working arrangements
- Becoming the first marketing employee of an exciting startup about to revolutionise the hiring space (with other benefits likely to follow as we grow the business)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that embraces a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Source, Interview & Onboard New Hires with the new hiring intelligence platform.