Enterprise Account Executive - Brightback Retention
Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform voted the #1 Finance Product 2021 by G2 Crowd for its fast time-to-value, high scalability and compliance, and exceptional customer service.
Chargebee’s recent acquisition of customer retention leader Brightback has expanded the product suite and provided a world of greenfields opportunities to land and expand net new customer logos. Innovative D2C and B2B subscription leaders, including Freshly, ClickFunnels, KeepTruckin, and Vital Proteins (Nestle), save up to 40% of customers from canceling while growing average customer lifetime value using Brightback’s personalization and ML-powered SaaS platform.
If you are a tenacious trailblazer who is energized by winning green-field D2C and B2B opportunities, we want you to join our extremely successful upmarket sales team. Get ready to target the C-Suite using measurable ROI-based case studies and proprietary benchmarks to build your case with forward-thinking C-Suites and operators. Enjoy the full support of a world-class team of technical solutions, customer success, marketing, and revenue operations professionals.
Opportunities selling Brightback at Chargebee:
- Attain quarterly sales quotas by landing and expanding strategic target accounts
- Own your desk and generate 3x-4x pipeline by taking on inbound leads and driving outbound prospecting campaigns, leveraging use-case driven marketing content and case studies
- Lead high value discovery and demo calls, then build the business case based on Brightback’s average 23% cancel deflection rate, earning the confidence of forward-thinking executive champions (CEO, CPO, CRO, CFO)
- Articulate Chargebee Retention’s ROI-based value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the subscription billing and competitive landscape.
- Be a sponge when it comes to Customer Retention best practices, data points, product workflows, and customer case studies
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle, in collaboration with solutions consultants, internal executives, customer success, and legal/finance teams.
What Qualities & Experience Make You The Right Fit:
- 8+ years of sales experience, with a proven track record of attaining quarterly quotas
- Proven in Enterprise. Ideally 5 years successfully selling Enterprise-level SaaS deals to the C-suite in multi-stakeholder transactions that span technical and business buyers
- Consultative Value Selling: You win by understanding your customer’s business almost better than they do, then articulating and enabling the execution of long-term approaches to modernize the subscription stack, retain subscribers, and out execute the competition
- SaaS Domains. Background selling subscription billing, marketing CRM technology, automation, analytics/BI, AI/ML, ideally with familiarity of Chargebee or subscription billing systems
- Adaptable to Change. Your enthusiasm to build within a dynamic, high-growth pre-IPO industry leader is benefited by your abilities to stay organized in the CRM, and collaborate and forecast effectively
- Ability to influence. You are a naturally proactive, hands-on and collaborative evangelist who is able to command the respect of the organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, curiosity, and hard work
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
- If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated customer retention for subscription businesses