Customer Success Manager
Location: 100% Remote, but must be US based and preference given to Florida residents.
Compensation: Salary, Health insurance, Flexible Work Schedule
BlockSpaces is looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be working with customers to ensure the success and adoption of the BlockSpaces Integration Platform.
BlockSpaces has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. BlockSpaces has been recognized as one of the "21 startups to watch in 2021" by Tampa Bay Inno.
BlockSpaces recognizes your academic credentials, however we do not make hiring decisions solely based on your educational background. If you have the necessary skills, qualifications, work experience, and are excited about working for a startup in the fast pace blockchain industry, we want to talk to you!
- Develop and implement processes and programs to increase usage of the product within the current group and drive cross sell opportunities within other groups
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with enterprise customers to drive adoption and expansion in upselling and cross selling
- Provide technical BlockSpaces product expertise, be the expert in deployment models and governance structures and share best practices from a business and technical perspective
- Serve as the primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshoot, and ensure quick resolution
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap
- Become the trusted customer advisor and be the customer advocate within BlockSpaces
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborating with management and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- BS or equivalent education
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, customer success management and technical account management. Prior experience as a CSM in SaaS/iPaaS preferred
- Account management experience, customer success experience a strong plus
- Awareness of each of the following roles day to day processes and expertise in several; People, Marketing, Sales, Customer and Finance Operations
- Impressive track record of high customer retention and growth
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- A passion for and belief in the power of automation to drive business value
- Experience with cryptography, cryptocurrency and/or specific public (permission-less) and private (permissioned) blockchain and distributed ledger protocols, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Cardano, Hyperledger, r3 Corda is a plus
- Prior Experience in Digital Transformation preferred
BlockSpaces Team Member Expectations:
- Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of the Core team in a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
- Highly driven and self-motivated voracious learner; absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
- Problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments in a cross-functional capacity.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s business problems.
- Effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other personnel.
- Desire to be a future technology leader; dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in and committed to learning the complex world of distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.
- Flexible Work Schedule - You do you, just meet your targets and our expectations
- Supportive, collaborative, distributed team environment that supports remote employees
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Early employee stock option plan in a growing business
- Flexible & Fun work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Building on the cutting edge of emerging technologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The BlockSpaces Platform connects business applications to enterprise blockchain networks through fully managed infrastructure and configurable drag a...