We're looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team. As an early member this team, your role will be a hybrid mix of managing inbound prospects and sourcing deals through outbound efforts. We're looking for someone flexible who gets excited about the opportunity to join an early stage company and help build a sales organization from the ground up.
- Manage prospects from lead to close from inbound sourced, marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities within existing product sign-ups and expand deals from free into paid plans
- Focus on landing net new business through a variety of inbound sales channels
- Drive outbound efforts for sourcing net new conversations
- Manage a full end-to-end sales cycle driving value throughout the process
- Prove out our growth strategies & methodologies
- Work closely with the Go-To-Market (GTM) team to provide feedback on lead acquisition efforts
- Help create and iterate our sales processes
- 3-4 years of closing experience in an inbound or outbound sales role
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from sourced lead to closed customer
- Experience or desire to work with the internal GTM and product team(s) to create and develop efficient paths to happy and profitable customer acquisition
- Creative and curious self-starter with a desire to learn
- Flexible mindset and able to adapt and change direction as we learn
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong ability to communicate through written and verbal communication
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to customers
Nice to Have
- Experience working with sales tools and technology such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Salary Range: $70,000 - 90,000
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.*
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trust centers for software teams.