Enterprise Account Executive
ModelOp, the pioneer of ModelOps software, enables large enterprises to address the critical governance and scale challenges necessary to fully unlock the transformational value of enterprise AI and Machine Learning investments. Core to any AI orchestration platform, F1000 companies use ModelOp Center to manage, govern and monitor models across the enterprise and deliver reliable, compliant and scalable AI initiatives.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious salesperson to close pivotal deals. We have an opening for an experienced field sales executive to join our winning team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with seven or more years of enterprise software sales focused on enterprise AI or related segments.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at ModelOp, you are an enterprise sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to Prospect and Customers. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts.
- Present a thorough Account plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Chief Analytics Officers, and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a Sales Process (MEDDIC or similar)
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Promote Teamwork
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Field sales experience within AI or Data Science
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs, Chief Analytics Officers, and key decision makers in F500 Accounts
- Ability to simply articulate the complexity of the AI space and technologies in production
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Passion for AI
- Bachelor’s Degree required
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Agnostic enterprise AI ModelOps platform to ensure end-to-end AI goverrnance, model monitoring and accountability of model-driven initiatives.