Strategic Business Development Representative - Remote
We’re on a mission to bring transparency and joy to commissions management. Commissions incentivize behavior that drives revenue, but most companies still rely on spreadsheets or legacy software providers to manage commissions, and this often results in errors, lost time, and frustrated reps and admins alike.
We believe that getting paid should be fun and that work should be a breeze for compensation plan administrators. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible, no-code solution that enables finance and operations teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives.
Twenty of the Forbes’ Cloud 100 including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin use CaptivateIQ to power their incentive compensation programs. We have over $63M in funding from Sequoia, Accel, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of incentive compensation.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
- Interact with prospects and key stakeholders ranging from Directors to C-Suite and bring them to initial demo calls
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and differentiators through cold calling, personalized emailing and LinkedIn prospecting
- Generate qualified pipeline and prospect creatively to break into target accounts
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our prospective customers' specific pain points and how they are addressed by the CaptivateIQ platform
- Previous ADR, BDR, SDR experience
- Experience with sales engagement tools and CRMs
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills in person, via email, and on the phone
- Team player and willing to work with others
- Proven track record of sales success
- Experience with cold prospecting on LinkedIn
- Past experience in relevant or adjacent market
- Past experience working with Finance, Accounting, or Sales Operations
- Knowledge of Excel or Sales Compensation tools
- Knowledge of sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design better incentives for today's workforce