Northbeam is the eCommerce analytics platform for the modern digital marketer. Designed to minimize advertising waste and maximize marketing budget, Northbeam solves key digital marketing challenges with attribution & mixed channel paths. As the marketing analytics tool of choice for firms like HexClad, The Ridge, and Kizik, Northbeam sits on the cutting edge of modern digital marketing.
Northbeam has increased revenue by 44% for our customers on average after onboarding on to the platform.
Northbeam is an early-stage, entrepreneurial organization - it was founded about three years ago and has experienced unprecedented growth in 2021. This demand has been fueled by changes in the global technology privacy landscape - making first-party data solutions key to ecommerce success.
Northbeam is looking to hire a sales lead to manage deal flow and go-to-market growth. The team is experiencing unprecedented (inbound) lead volume and needs to scale to meet the demand. These leads come from customer referral and word of mouth. Northbeam has yet to launch outbound marketing efforts, but plans to invest in larger campaigns (and paid media) in the near future (further increasing inbound demand). This role will initially focus on handling inbound sales but could evolve to include outbound efforts as the business grows.
This person will be working cross-functionality and handling various responsibilities across the go-to-market organization. They will collaborate/assist with customer success, support, onboarding, or general account management.
- Drive revenue/sales (direct and channel efforts)
- Reach out to inbound leads & manage email follow up
- Schedule meetings
- Present First Call Deck and platform demonstrations
- Negotiate pricing
- Build and send contracts
- Manage customer relationships (secondary responsibility)
- Assist with onboarding/setup process (secondary responsibility)
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, able to work remotely, organized, and has strong communication skills. They are ambitious and a fast learner, who is eager to take on new challenges/responsibilities and generally help the team. They are a go-getter, with a strong work ethic - they are willing to prioritize the opportunity at stake.
Need to have
- At least 2+ years experience in technology sales (SDR, AE, SE, CSM, etc.)
- Experience with formal presentations (sales pitches, demos, QBRs, etc)
- Soft skills - empathy, charisma, emotional intelligence, confidence
- Technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
Nice to have
- Experience in eCommerce
- Experience with online marketing/ad buying (Facebook, Google, TikTok, paid social, etc)
- Developer/formal technical experience
- Sales qualification experience
- Sales negotiation experience
- Experience with contracts/legal language
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The new standard for ecommerce intelligence.