Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India's largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages.
Over the past 3 years, we've worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the - Pepper Cloud .
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
Strategic Role :
- Create strategies for driving SEO campaigns for various products keeping in mind the business goal & the overall budget allocated for each quarter
- Plan and execute Search Engine Optimization initiatives including On-Page Optimization and SEO audits, Quality Link Acquisition Skills, Google-friendly natural Off-Page Optimization, AppStore SEO (ASO), Video SEO, Keyword Research, Content Writing Strategy, Local SEO, and other SEO initiatives to meet target digital marketing goals, increase Organic Search Traffic and SERP ranking dominance.
- Formulate new avenues to drive traffic growth in conjunction with Product, Engineering, Search & Social Marketing, PR team across the Company
- Capability to devise strategies for international domains & websites in different languages
- Work with different analytical tools used for both website & app to figure out opportunities to drive Organic traffic
- Onsite/offsite web promotion for individual reports, articles, report briefs, company websites, and group websites and increase web traffic and maximize conversions using applied and advanced web promotion techniques.
Research & Analysis Role
- Conduct relevant SEO research on existing content & take a data-driven approach in creating user personas that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies
- Prepare & lead content initiatives/pitches & other SEO related proposals that are delivered to the Head of Digital Marketing
- Has the capacity to identify opportunities from the data tracked in various analytical tools & to use this data to drive business's websites, blogs, social channels with a goal of achieving higher visibility on various Search Engines
- Work with content & design teams to generate content tailored for SEO
- Work with the PR team to reach out to influencers in the industry and work with them to drive SEO (link building) & Social opportunities
- Work with different business teams to understand ways to leverage existing partnerships/alliances and drive SEO value out of them
- Work with the product team during the new product or new feature launch & generate supporting content to drive initial traffic through these product updates.
- Take charge of driving tech & content audits for various products across websites
- Analyze the current user experience and provide recommendations for improving the overall UX/UI based on the recommendations provided by a leading specialist in the industry
- Keep up to date with latest SEO, marketing events & necessary algorithm updates with a purpose of gathering new skills that provide a competitive edge over the competition
- Work with key stakeholders in the marketing team to drive synergy between different channels/activities with a goal of achieving higher Organic traffic
The ideal candidate must have/be a :
- Proven SEO experience of a minimum of 4 years' experience
- Work experience as SEO Lead/SEO Manager, preferably within our industry
- We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proficiency in different Keyword tools like Google keyword planner, Wordtracker, ubersuggest, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Analytical tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap, Localytics, Google trends, etc.
- Complete understanding of HTTP protocols, server responses, browser requests, cookies, FTP, SFTP, SVN
- Perform keyword research, optimization, and submission of company web properties to all major search engines.
- Identify appropriate categories in various web directories for submission of company web properties, scripted listings, and performed submissions and follow-up when necessary.
- SEO Management, Internet Marketing, Web 2.0/3.0 Marketing, Blog Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Article Marketing, Press Releases.
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery