Director of Demand Generation and Growth
Hi, nice to meet you! This is Sam and Peter, the founders of TestBox. We’re building the first ever Customer-Led software buying platform. We were recently featured in TechCrunch and Product Hunt. You’ll be one of the first team members to build this category-defining solution with us.
TestBox empowers customers to experience enterprise software products side by side as if they were already implemented in their own environment.
Every time a software buyer sees TestBox they are amazed and can’t wait to use it. Your mission is to build awareness of TestBox so that all potential software buyers know to start with us. It’s free and amazing, why wouldn’t they?
Here’s a quick video walkthrough of TestBox today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9b3AfroN_g&t=1s
Hear from some of our users on why they’re so excited to use TestBox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b68LFqCR6Gw
TestBox is hiring an experienced Director of Demand Generation and Growth to take the lead on our growth marketing efforts, focused on bringing software buyers onto TestBox. The Director will work closely with our CEO, Chief of Staff, and Marketing Advisor to generate and implement innovative ideas to drive growth from user acquisition to successful conversions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the revolution to Customer-Led software buying by creating, managing, and experimenting with new user acquisition campaigns for TestBox
- Collaborate with the CEO and Marketing Advisor to build the short-term and long-term go-to-market priorities and roadmap
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of campaigns including digital advertising, social media, content marketing, and more to drive engagement and adoption
- Propel the growth of TestBox’s brand, turning us into a “household” name for all enterprise software buyers
- Own your data and find new opportunities as you experiment with creative approaches to marketing; analyze campaigns, readjust strategies, prepare and present recommendations and findings to the leadership team
- Be awesome - teach us your ways, learn new things, add to our culture, tell the founders they are wrong... ya get the idea
You are a great fit for the role if you have...
- Most importantly: if you are intellectually curious, have creative solutions, make it happen despite roadblocks, are a kind human, and want to grow
- Comfort with taking high-level guidance and translating it into a specific, actionable path forward
- The ability to independently prioritize multiple initiatives based on the potential impact in a fast-moving environment, where each team member often wears multiple hats
- A results-oriented attitude and understanding of how to define, track, analyze and report on success across multiple initiatives and stages of the funnel
- Deep familiarity and comfort with social media marketing, digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing or performance marketing roles
- Proactive attitude towards building processes and systems in a young company
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced environment where team priorities will shift from time to time and require ongoing flexibility
- A collaborative approach to growth marketing and dedication to always bringing stakeholders along the journey while creating awesome team culture and bringing energy to the company
Salary range: $160-175K with 0.5% equity dependent on experience
Location: Remote, US based only
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We’re a small team so you’ll have boatloads of autonomy and leadership opportunities
- We are putting DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) at the forefront of TestBox’s ethos and want you to play a major part; one of our board members acts as our DEIB advisor
- We actively created a large Employee Stock Options Pool so we can reward our amazing founding team members
- Career development is a top priority and we will work with you from day 1 to hype your achievements and help you grow to the potential you want. We hire for trajectory, not past performance
- Mental health services contribution to cover/contribute to co-pay costs (both Sam and Peter are big weekly therapy advocates)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave with an option to do part-time return to work
- Pre-tax FSA, medical, dental, and vision coverage (because we all deserve to not worry about our healthcare)
- Fitness reimbursement (we love cycling and want you to love whatever keeps you active)
- Learning budget (there’s always something we should collectively know more about)
- Unlimited PTO (with a minimum 15 days per year - none of this no vacation business, Sam typically takes 20-25 days a year)
- Work from Home remote set-up allowance (desk, chair, screen, laptop, etc.)
- We have investors who we love working with and feel incredibly supported by them
- We think there are many more reasons beyond this list and really hope you’re as excited to apply as we’re looking forward to meeting you
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TestBox helps you test and compare multiple software solutions and choose the best one for your team.