We're a small team of engineers and designers rethinking how DevOps and engineering teams work and collaborate in production. Existing tools have not evolved much since the 1980s and we believe that redesigning and reimagining these tools from the ground up is a huge opportunity.
What we're looking for
Cased is looking for our first Marketing hire. As one of our first 10 teammates you'll have the chance to define what marketing at Cased means from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Craft compelling stories and shape Cased's brand and identity
- Propose and create marketing campaigns across channels
- Experiment, evaluate, and report on the impact of marketing campaigns on lead generation
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Sales to ensure we're building and delivering on our promises to customers
- Help shape the marketing team and strategy at Cased as we grow
Skills and experience
- Experience in marketing at a B2B SaaS company or high growth startup
- Knowledge of emerging and industry-standard marketing tech
- Experience measuring, evaluating, and iterating on marketing and brand campaigns
- You're creative and enjoy trying new ideas
- Interest in developer tools
- Strong written communication skills — you can convey your ideas clearly and respectfully
To apply send your resume, GitHub profile, and/or any other relevant materials to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The terminal for teams