Partner Relations Associate
As a Partner Relations Associate at Vanta, you will elevate our approach to our auditor partnership process, assisting with the interrelationship between Vanta customers and our partner auditors.
The process of pairing auditors and customers during onboarding is integral to the Vanta customer experience. Alongside this, our audit and consulting partners are critical to Vanta’s business as we continue to scale our product and customer base.
As our first Partner Relations Associate, you will develop a deep understanding of our partner base and be able to effectively and efficiently connect Vanta customers to audit partners, all by understanding customer needs and wants.
As the liaison between customers and auditors, you will also be responsible for assisting customers in understanding auditor requests, facilitating auditor introductions as well as reporting on auditor processes internally.
You will work closely with the Partner Relations Managers to collect and manage all information around our audit partners, as well as create any new enablement resources necessary to ensure an efficient introductions and audit experience. I
n this role, you will act as a trusted advisor for the Customer Success and Sales teams, enabling the best fit auditor introductions, as well as managing any customer objections. We’re looking for a process-driven and organized individual, who is empathetic and an outstanding communicator.
● Manage a Salesforce queue of tasks from Customer Success and Sales.
● Create and manage all audit team resources, including our internal partner information tracking mechanisms.
● Assist in managing our audit team Slack channels around questions and escalations from Customer Success, Support and Sales.
● Become an expert on Vanta’s auditor network, including pricing and audit process.
● Demonstrate competency in the Vanta product from both the customer and partner perspective.
● Assist in calls between customers, auditors and the Vanta team.
● Provide any product and operational support needed for our customers and partners to be successful in working through audits with Vanta.
● Have experience liaising cross-functionally, and empathizing with / assisting internal teams
● Be confident in contributing to important conversations, including asking difficult questions, and in some cases pushing back.
● Be capable of learning and articulating a technical product to a technical audience.
● Be exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and experienced in leveraging tools to drive your workflow, such as Salesforce.
● Be capable of (and excited by!) collaborating with external and internal stakeholders - including technical teams.
● Ideal candidates will have…
- Strong communication skills
- Managed a book of business (partners or customers)
- Experience in a consultative / advisory role or have come from a customer / partner management background
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Beyond these table stakes, our greatest benefit may be the opportunity to build a fundamental internet infrastructure: how a business becomes trustworthy and then proves its reliability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance