Head of Go-To-Market Operations
GTM operations is a really important discipline for a fast-growing SaaS business, and we’re looking for a leader experienced in SaaS revenue operations to build out and lead the function for Vanta.
You will be a bridge between Vanta’s Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance teams, driving more efficient sales and retention processes, as well as heightened visibility into critical revenue operations data.
You’ll build and manage a team that optimizes revenue processes end-to-end, provides visibility to Vanta’s leadership to drive strategy, and develops the tools that make Vanta’s Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams productive.
Your work will drive real business outcomes, rather than just ticky-tacky day-to-day improvements. Our ideal candidate is highly strategic, has seen the best and worst of go-to-market operations, and is a builder who wants to build the best operations function in tech from the ground up, anticipating and building programs, automation, staffing, and coverage models ahead of Vanta’s growth.
- Build and manage a team that focuses on marketing, sales, and customer experience strategy, process creation, and automation
- Lead strategy and planning for go-to-market functions - including areas like retention, pricing, and packaging
- Refine Vanta’s go-to-market operations technology stack end-to-end to optimize for efficiency, speed, and future growth
- Improve and standardize go-to-market processes across the organization to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Build out and refine a go-to-market analytics stack that enables scheduled and ad hoc reporting from various internal and SaaS based systems to Vanta’s leadership
- Interface cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, and Finance to ensure that Vanta’s go-to-market operations team, processes, and technology stack serve the needs of all internal and external constituencies
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for go-to-market operations that takes Vanta from today to exit
- Have 6+ years of proven experience in revenue/sales operations at a hypergrowth SaaS business, at least at Director level
- Have expert proficiency in relevant cutting edge SaaS operations tools
- Have demonstrable experience in building, growing, managing, and leading a great team
- Have strong strategic sensibility and the ability to derive strategic insights from data
- Be a strong cross-functional operator with a track record of helping other organizations do their best work
- Have meaningful experience designing efficient solutions to thorny operational problems
- Be experienced in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling and a proven ability to utilize data insights to drive decision-making
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Beyond these table stakes, our greatest benefit may be the opportunity to build a fundamental internet infrastructure: how a business becomes trustworthy and then proves its reliability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance