Vanta is on a mission to secure the internet and protect consumer data. Our security tools have been adopted by more than 2,000 companies including Lattice, Notion, Chili Piper, Clubhouse, Gem and more, mostly through word of mouth.
We’re now looking for an experienced Community Lead to launch and scale a Vanta user community in order to facilitate collaboration and knowledge-sharing amongst our customer base, drive customer retention (a top company-wide priority), and brand loyalty. We’re confident that a bi-product of this community will strengthen Vanta’s thought leadership in the security startup space. You’ll have a very impactful role that directly ties to customer engagement and retention.
- Develop the overall global online and offline user community strategy for Vanta
- Drive peer-to-peer collaboration and knowledge-sharing via a single online platform, as well as virtual, and in-person events
- Partner closely with product, marketing, customer success, and support to build trust amongst the community
- Define ambitious and achievable goals for community growth, engagement, and retention
- Build relationships with customers and establish a Community Champion program (identify leaders who can help grow and foster the community, and be external representatives)
- Increase brand affinity and customer loyalty (via NPS and retention)
- Promote the user community amongst Vanta’s customer base and security industry at large as a well-respected source of security and compliance knowledge-sharing and thought leadership
- Identify common customer challenges and behaviors - be a voice for the customer internally by monitoring and tracking user sentiment, and routing feedback and requests to the appropriate teams
- Have 5 years running user community programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Have built community programs from the ground up and scaled them to thousands of users globally
- Have a lead team of community managers to scale programs while maintaining high levels of engagement
- Be an expert in navigating the complexities of online and offline community management
- Enjoy being customer-facing and services-oriented
- Be comfortable with conflict resolution and an problem-solver who can juggle customer demands while managing complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Want to be part of a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative team
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Beyond these table stakes, our greatest benefit may be the opportunity to build a fundamental internet infrastructure: how a business becomes trustworthy and then proves its reliability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance