Demand Generation Manager
Magic is an early stage, fast-growing contender to transform the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords, with backing from top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, Ryan Hoover, and Balaji Srinivasan.
Our mission is to safeguard the trust between users and Internet services by establishing a secure and authentic identity. Magic’s vision is to build the passport of the internet. We are looking for team members who are not afraid to push beyond the status quo and create the most straightforward, most secure, and most long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users. This is a unique opportunity to help us disrupt the world of authentication.
Magic is hiring an analytical, data-driven demand generation marketer to help us continue to scale our growth worldwide. You will experiment with digital journeys, media, creative, and messaging to garner best practices that help grow our user base and revenue.
You’ll be the first person in this type of role, empowered to build the strategy and practice from the ground up.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
In this role, you will:
- Deeply understand the Magic product, user, and buyer journey and design a demand generation strategy that drives Magic’s top of funnel monetization.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Business Development to define ideal customer profiles in the Web3 blockchain space.
- Manage leads, email campaigns, marketing automation, and analytics. From top of the funnel to our already existing customers, your mission is to increase conversion and volume.
- Own lead and new business pipeline metrics. Develop reporting on key KPIs, assess pipeline health, and identify key challenges and priorities.
- Design and execute end-to-end programs that create demand and nurture existing opportunities.
- Measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels.
- Partner closely with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Product to develop a coordinated strategy for both inbound and outbound lead generation.
What you bring to the team:
- Strong track record of hitting growth goals and leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- Data-driven and technically fluent. You use data to improve decision making and have experience and comfort with a range of marketing tools to maximize impact.
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. You understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns.
- Great at building cross-functional relationships. You’ve worked closely with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Product partners.
- Familiar with systems like Hubspot, Outreach, Customer.io, Clearbit, and ZoomInfo.
- Passion and working knowledge of Web3 principles and ecosystem
- Experience driving enterprise demand for a freemium SaaS business
Magic is remote-friendly, though we would prefer this role specifically to be in a timezone where we can have more hours overlap with the North American team members due to the need for frequent communication and collaboration. #LI-Remote
At Magic, we're looking for team players with passion, empathy, perseverance, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply to this position, even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your talent and merits will stand out. At Magic, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions and the status quo.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plug and play auth that grows with you