Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy, starting with a platform for carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction climate positive. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
What you'll do
- Work with our co-founders and lead cross functionally alongside Product Marketing, GTM, Design + any contributors you need to hire in order to get the job done
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive MQLs across a variety of industries (fintech, climatetech, ecomm, logistics, SaaS) and segments (from startups up to enterprise]
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and GTM on new product launches
- Source and manage both external and sponsored events across multiple categories
- Produce and manage Patch's webinar series
- Launch a community growth program
- Manage Patch's social, seo, and email marketing motions
- Develop co-marketing partnerships with affiliated organizations
- Develop a "market intent" system, by programmatically identifying signals that businesses are ripe for Patch's product
- Setup robust reporting to own your metrics and monitor the efficacy of our channels
Who you are
- You are entrepreneurial, data-driven and scrappy
- Comfortable managing and leading the build out of Patch's sales & marketing tech stack from the ground up
- Excited about the opportunity to rigorously prioritize growth decisions
- Excellent cross-functional leader
- Previous B2B Marketplace or B2B SaaS exposure
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions