Director, Content Marketing
Contentfly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $6m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 15% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Content Marketing will be responsible for overseeing all content marketing efforts at Contentfly. This individual will bring industry insights and have a large impact on our marketing strategy and brand by delivering best-in-class content.
- Creative, you have a flood of new ideas or are able to propose alternate solutions to solving various challenges that arise.
- Strategic, you are constantly thinking about the next move and basing decisions on data or calculated hunches.
- Contrarian, you know that sometimes it makes sense to go against the grain and push the boundaries
- A Natural Storyteller, you have a way with words that even Shakespeare would be jealous of.
- Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast and you are always prepared.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day...
- Create: Plan and develop a content marketing strategy focused on thought leadership in the content marketing industry. Define our voice, our narrative in the market, and our brand. Write and edit content including white papers, press releases, website copy, and more. Plan an editorial calendar and manage content production
- Collaborate: work across multiple teams to understand what we can do to better educate our customers and support lead generation.
- Experiment: experiment with our content and use data to find new ways to engage customers at various stages.
Your Experience and Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Director, Content Marketing position will possess the following competencies:
- 5 to 8 years of experience with content marketing, ideally in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy
- Exceptional writing, visual-storytelling and editing skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience owning an editorial calendar
- Ability to work autonomously and manage competing priorities
Why you'll love working here:
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we've also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.