Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Insurtech SaaS
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
You will team up with an outstanding sales team. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, deliver high-impact presentations, and have a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven risk management technology.
TrustLayer welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving.
About the job
We’re seeking a highly driven Sales Development Representative with 'start-up energy' and a track record of successfully generating new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation. This position involves proactively engaging with target companies to drive new qualified leads and meetings for the sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to capitalize on greenfield opportunities for outreach and to advance from within.
The ideal candidate has a work hard /win big attitude, the openness to learning and passion for delivering results. You are able to identify, drive and generated a volume qualified opportunities for the Account Executives, educating prospective customer on our value propositions working closely with the sales team.
You are resilient in the face of challenges, rejection and seek to drive continuous results in meeting company sales objectives. As we are currently a remote team it is important that you are a self-starter that takes initiative and communicates effectively.
Tampa, Los Angeles, #LI-Remote
- Meet (ideally exceed) assigned sales generation objectives and quotas.
- Identify new deals/logos and expand your accounts to exponentially grow the business.
- Target competitor accounts and aggressively look for opportunities to gain market share.
- Generate a pipeline for Account Executives leveraging call, email, Linkedin, social media, marketing campaigns and sales outreach tools provided by TrustLayer.
- Partner with Marketing/ Inside Sales to set up sales campaigns, salesflows whilst increasing product exposure and key prospects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience selling new, innovative products with a keen ability to articulate value propositions and benefits of the TrustLayer.io solution.
- Strong networking abilities, with an ability to create opportunities and build qualified opportunities for the sales pipeline.
- Collaborative team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Marketing), and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Prior commercial insurance or Insurtech experience is considered a strong asset.
- Experience with Gong, Zoominfo and sales outreach technologies.
- Prior experience in commercial insurance or at a fintech/insurtech startup.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Generous stock options.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% employer paid.
- Unlimited Vacation time.
- Paid sick leave/bereavement.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- Continuous team events and individual rewards.
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated Insurance Verification